4. When you visit our website, we’ll automatically collect certain information about the device you are using to access it. This will include information about the website browser you are using and the IP address of your internet connection. We may also identify your device with a unique, randomly generated, identifier.
5. As you browse our website we’ll continue to collect information about the website pages that you look at during your visit, how long you visit them, and what links you click on each page. We may also record what keywords you used to locate our website and what third-party website referred you to our website.
6. The information we collect about you is referred to as Device Information. It’s not personally identifiable to you (for example, we don’t collect or associate your name or address with this Device Information) and it’s not stored on our systems for any longer than we need to store it in order to allow you to use our website for the purposes in which it is intended.
7. We collect Device Information from you using Cookies. These are small data files that are placed on the browser you use, on your device, to visit the website. Cookies often include an anonymous and unique identifier (so we know it’s your device).
8. Certain cookies are placed on our website in order to make it work. For example, when you add items to the shopping basket/cart we need to store this information on a cookie. Where cookies we place on your computer are:
– Not identifiable to you as a living person, and
– Only placed in order to fulfil the inherent functions of an ecommerce website
we won’t ask for your permission before we place them.
10. We may, from time to time, also collect information about your actions on the website and record those actions in log files. This data will include your IP address and may include the device that you are using, the browser that you are using, your internet service provider and be attached to date and time stamps. We’ll only include this information for as long as necessary.