Brabantia Window Lid Storage Container With Magnetic Measuring Spoon Canister
- Contents always visible – ideal for use in deep kitchen drawers
- Create your personal, labelled storage system – multi-functional clip with 5 coloured labels
- Easy to customise the labels – pre-printed and blank label sticker included
- Easy to use – complete with magnetic measuring spoon
- Multi-functional – clip can also hold notes with expiry date, cooking times etc
Brabantia introduces new storage canisters that tell you what’s inside
- Guessing what’s inside your storage jars and canisters is a tedious game, especially when you’re in a hurry, or someone else keeps putting them back in the wrong place.
- Brabantia’s solution has been to introduce a new line of canisters that combine both a crystal-clear window in the lid, and a smart labelling system you can customize to whatever you’re storing.
- These new Window Lid Canisters can either be placed inside a kitchen drawer–so just by looking down you can see the contents and how much is left–or they’ll look great on a shelf or worktop.
To keep the contents fresh, the window lid has an aroma-tight ‘click’ seal that keeps the aroma in and moisture out. And to solve the problem of finger marks, the canisters are made from stylish matt brushed stainless steel coated with Brabantia’s fingerprint proof finish. The lids are in contrasting matt black. The 1.4 and 1.7 litre sizes are also available in smart metallic grey finish with colour-matched lids.
All canisters come with an easy-to-create personal labelling system that includes a multi-function clip with coloured pre-printed and blank labels. The label clip also allows you to add your own notes to indicate expiry dates, cooking times or instructions to the family or housemates.
Magnetic measures ensure you won’t be lost without them
The 1.4 and 1.7 litre canisters feature a magnetic measuring spoon that attaches to the side so it’s always to hand, while the 2.2 litre canister has a magnetic spaghetti measure to help you judge just the right amount for each serving.